DM us at @cuddlesforcubs
We're a new brand, so you may have doubts about our quality, pricing, sizing or policies. DM us anytime between 10AM-7PM
Ideal temperature for wear
Extra-soft 100% cotton
Neither too thin nor too thick premium quality 100% cotton. Breathable and doesn't trap moisture. Biowashed for fuzz-removal. Grown and spun in India
Easy Sizing by Weight
Order the right size with ease. Check out the size guide for more info!
This has to be the most soothing thing in your cub’s wardrobe. And the most relatable one too. For, who else sleeps 18 hours a day, eh? In fact, the Koala spends 90% of its time sleeping and the rest 10%, eating. No points to you for guessing, but full points to us for bringing yet another soul animal (hint: Playful Panda) into your little one’s closet.
Buy cozy and fashionable sleepwear for your kid only from Cuddles for Cubs.
Everyone wears Pajamas and, therefore, it's no surprise that it goes by various names - Pajama Set, PJ Set, Nightsuit Set, and Pyjama, amongst other names.
Aside from being a sleepwear staple, Pajamas from Cuddles for Cubs have designs and prints you won't get anywhere else at this affordable price. The vibrant colours and the soft 100% cotton makes it suitable for day usage too, because who doesn't want to flaunt premium quality clothes in daylight!
Designed specially for the modern desi baby and toddler, our Pajama sets have unique high-quality prints that don't fade. Say bye bye to boring colours and the "use-and-throw" mentality behind most online kidswear purchases. Our products are gender-neutral and built to last, so you can save them for your younger cubs or even give them to others to generate less waste.
Proudly Made in India.
Tip: Please check out our thoughtfully designed size chart. We also recommend sizing up when in doubt so that your cub can always grow into the product in the future.
Wash & Care
We recommend washing this product inside out. Machine wash it cold with similar colours only. For Tie-Dye designs, bucket/hand wash is essential due to the nature and technique of dyeing.
Avoid ironing directly on print. Turn the product inside out before ironing.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are processed within 1 day and get delivered to you within 3-7 day depending on whether you're in a metro or non-metro.
Tip: Place your order before noon to get it processed on that day itself.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Cuddly Koala Pajama Set
Thank you for the beautiful night dresses. The children loved them, and so did the mothers! There is no fluff! after washing. The fabric is very soft, and the prints are very unique.❤️
Thank you sooo much!! Can’t wait to launch more prints for kids really soon
So I got this cuddle me print , and it’s the most comfortable fabric I have bought for my child ever. It has full sleeves and full length pj but the fabric is so so so soft that even in Mumbai summers we wear it through out the day .
Thank you cuddle for cubs for the cutest prints and the most comfortable loungewear range
This nightsuit is of amazing quality.....so soft and the print is so cute...the main thing is that they are gender neutral...so they won't go out of style. My daughter loves this...thank you cuddlesforcubs
The quality and feel of the product is amazing ...my daughter feels so comfortable in it. And the prints are just too cute. Thanks cuddlesforcubs
Pajama Set Size Chart