This has to be the most soothing thing in your cub’s wardrobe. And the most relatable one too. For, who else sleeps 18 hours a day, eh? In fact, the Koala spends 90% of its time sleeping and the rest 10%, eating.
Buy cozy and fashionable sleepwear for your kid only from Cuddles for Cubs.
Shipping & Returns
|Mumbai||2-3 working days|
|Other Metros||4-5 working days|
|Other Regions||5-7 working days|
We recommend washing this product inside out. Machine wash it cold with similar colours only. For Tie-Dye designs, bucket/hand wash is essential due to the nature and technique of dyeing.
Avoid ironing directly on print. Turn the product inside out before ironing.
Our Pajama Sets are the perfect combination of comfort and style, designed for your little ones to wear during playtime or bedtime. Made with 100% cotton and breathable fabric, our Pajama Sets are gentle on your child's delicate skin and provide maximum comfort throughout the day or night. With unisex prints and designs, our Pajama Sets are perfect for both boys and girls, making them a versatile addition to your child's wardrobe.