Keep the focus on fun and exercising will not be a chore. There are many boredom busters that kids can be involved in. Children who exercise while playing will not feel happy but will work on an appetite so will eat a good meal. It will help them sleep better too
Cuddles for Cubs has compiled a list of dun activities and exercises for your little-ones post school. Animal Race – Hop like a bunny or frog or squat and waddle like a duck.
- Animal Race – Hop like a bunny or frog or squat and waddle like a duck.
- Balloon Ball – Try keeping the balloon off the ground while throwing or just play catch.
- Freeze Dance – Turn on the music and dance, and when the music stops, freeze in your pose and hold till the music plays again.
- Jumping Jacks – Simple but good for coordination. Great way to get the kids to expend energy.
- Hopscotch – Play in a team so this becomes an engaging activity.
- Headstands – Works on core muscles and gets the blood to the brain. Obviously to be done under supervision.
Camouflaging fitness activities for kids makes exercise so much fun, they won’t realise they are working out. When they are motivated, they’ll be happier, healthier and more focused